Consulting and engineering services firms providing traditional design and related services including procurement, construction, operations and maintenance.
• Chemical engineering firm that specializes in fluid bed reactor technology.
• Environmental consultant who focuses on regulatory compliance and environmental site investigations related to aviation fuel systems at airports.
• Software developer offering consulting services to the biotech community.
• International engineering (EPCOM) firm focused primarily in the power sector.
• Develop standard form terms of service contract templates.
• Update existing contract forms to improve efficiency and help close deals faster.
• Perform contract reviews and negotiations.
• Provide onsite training for senior management and staff.
• Assist with debt collection and dispute resolution.
• Prepare business teaming arrangements such as memoranda of understanding and pre-bid teaming agreements.
Aviation service providers and part suppliers, including OEM and aftermarket parts suppliers, repairers and maintenance providers, FBO’s, and other “inside the fence” businesses.
• Aviation insurance broker requiring counsel regarding insureds contracts for aircraft leases, sales, management agreements and hangar use permits.
• Large OEM parts manufacturer supplying hydraulic components for both commercial and government aircraft programs.
• Fixed based operator (FBO) providing traditional general aviation services and charter operations.
• Aftermarket supplier supporting business aviation market with PMA certified parts as well as repair and overhaul services.
• Counsel for acquisition of FAA certificated repair facility.
• Review contracts and related obligations for conformance with available insurance coverage.
• Organize “seller” due diligence in advance of possible sale of business.
• Develop specialty agreements for sale/purchase of aircraft, hangar use permits and aircraft leasing.
• Negotiate asset sales and purchases related to product lines.
• Respond to FAA related certification concerns.
Product development and sale, design, software, manufacture, maintenance, repair as well as associated licensing, distribution and warranty service.
• International supplier of state of the art manufacturing technology.
• Medical device manufacturer licensing distribution of its products.
• Publisher of licensed training materials and services.
• Manufacturing supplier in need of compliance update.
• Negotiate agreements associated with sale of patented technology.
• Develop equipment rental agreement template and associated use strategy.
• Update purchase of sale and purchase order (PO) terms.
• Review and negotiate facility real estate leases.
• Create user friendly license agreement for authorized trainers.
• Draft and review confidentiality agreements (NDAs).